GET RID OF MICE TODAY!
Mice are one of the most common pests in Colorado. They are a year-round pest in Colorado and can cause significant damage to your property. Mice infestations can spread rapidly throughout your home. They can contaminate food and other materials by leaving droppings behind. If you spot a mouse or mice inside your home the best thing you can do is to quickly take action and onal company like Pest Arrest.call a professi
At Pest Arrest, we are masters in mice extermination and control. We will conduct a thorough interior inspection and look for evidence of activity in areas such as your kitchen, laundry room, basement, garage and unfinished areas of your home. Your technician will discuss the findings of the inspection with you in detail and have a customized treatment plan ready for you to quickly exterminate any mice activity you are experiencing.
Our mouse treatment will not only exterminate activity within your home but also includes a complimentary exclusion service to seal off any entry/exit points around the exterior of your home. This combination is extremely effective and will help prevent further issues in the future. Also ask us about our ARREST System Rodent Service that will help keep your home mouse free for years to come! Call Pest Arrest today for immediate assistance with mice extermination and control!
Reliable Answers to Common Questions.
- Mice are a year-round pest in Colorado. Many people will attempt to DIY a mouse issue and many homeowners will be unsuccessful. By the time a homeowner sees a mouse in their house, it is likely that the mouse infestation has already progressed to the point where DIY trapping or baiting will not successfully eliminate the population. Most DIY solutions homeowners use are simple snap traps. These snap traps are dangerous in homes as kids or pets can accidentally set them off. Furthermore, DIY baiting solutions are usually ineffective due to their relatively low percentage of active ingredient combined with improper placement.
- Most structures that we end up treating have mouse populations over 100 mice. This means that DIY trapping and baiting will almost never fully eliminate the infestation, causing a quick return in the infestation. If you see a mouse in your home, the best thing you can do is call a professional exterminator like Pest Arrest immediately.
- At Pest Arrest, we use a baiting technique to exterminate mice activity from within and around your home. These stations have the highest tamper-proof rating from the manufacturer to ensure the treatment is completely safe for your pets and/or kids. We are able to quickly and efficiently exterminate mouse infestations within two weeks from when the treatment is started.
- We will also come back after two weeks and complete a follow up service. At the follow-up, your technician will re-bait all stations and we even offer complimentary exclusion where we will seal off any potential entry and/or exit points around your home with steel wool to assist in long-term prevention. Our rodent treatments come standard with a three month warranty so you can have the peace of mind knowing that your home is protected for months after the infestation is eliminated.
- Ask about our long-term maintenance program for rodent prevention, also known as the ARREST System Rodent Service.