How To Get Rid Of Rats
Rats are one of the most feared pests for most homeowners and businesses alike. They are extremely intelligent and can outsmart the average homeowner. For many businesses, rats are huge pests can cause food contamination and spread deadly diseases and even cause property damage by chewing electrical wires, etc. Furthermore, the presence of rats can even cause financial losses to businesses that may lose product or disrupt operations by causing closures.
At Pest Arrest, our Service Specialists are trained to identify evidence of rat activity and will conduct a thorough inspection of your home or business to identify the source of the issue. Your technician will discuss the findings of the inspection with you in detail and have a customized treatment plan ready for you to quickly exterminate any rat activity you are experiencing.
Our Rat Treatment will not only exterminate activity within your home but also includes a complimentary exclusion service to seal off any entry/exit points around the exterior of your home. This combination is extremely effective and will help prevent further issues in the future. Also ask us about our ARREST System Rodent Service that will help keep your property rat free for years to come! Call Pest Arrest today for immediate assistance with rat extermination and control!
Reliable Answers to Common Questions.
- Rats are very common in Colorado and around the Denver Metro area. Unlike their mouse counterparts, rats are extremely intelligent creatures that are keenly aware of their surroundings. Rats can be extremely destructive, chewing and destroying things such as electrical wiring and other things in your home. In addition to that, they can be very loud and disruptive, especially if they do get inside your home.
- Rats are extremely difficult for most people to get rid of. Over the counter solutions purchased at your local hardware store will have little to no success in eliminating rat populations. If you believe you have a rat infestation, it’s imperative that you call a professional pest control company like Pest Arrest, so we can quickly control and exterminate the infestation before it gets worse.
- At Pest Arrest, we use a baiting technique to exterminate rat activity from within and around your home. These stations have the highest tamper-proof rating from the manufacturer to ensure the treatment is completely safe for your pets and/or kids. We are able to quickly and efficiently exterminate rat infestations within two to four weeks from when the treatment is started.
- We will also come back after two weeks and complete a follow up service. At the follow-up, your technician will re-bait all stations and we even offer complimentary exclusion where we will seal off any potential entry and/or exit points around your home with steel wool to assist in long-term prevention. Our rodent treatments come standard with a three month warranty so you can have the peace of mind knowing that your home is protected for months after the infestation is eliminated.
- Ask about our long-term maintenance program for rodent prevention, also known as the ARREST System Rodent Service.